1. We collect only the required information to open/process your orders and to improve our overall services.
2. The collected information is never sold, disclosed to third parties or used for spamming.
3. We have strictly employed all the industry standard security measures to protect your personal information. It includes, data encryption, password protected user's profile section, encrypted transaction for transferring sensitive data.
Node Junction respects the privacy of all users of its services and ensures that your personal information will be kept confidential. We use your information to process orders as quickly as possible. For the rest, we will use this information only with your permission. Node Junction will not sell your personal information and are only available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Node Junction uses the collected information in order to provide its customers the following services:
1. When you place an order, we need certain information to execute your order and to notify you about the progress. The required information may include your name, address and payment information, as well as your telephone number and email address.
2. We use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of the website, about special offers and promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time in the settings page.
3. Data on the use of our website and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to develop our website and to improve.
4. Node Junction, its employees and our business partners are committed and required to protect the confidentiality of your personal data.
5. Node Junction also collects different types of non-personally identifiable information that may include referral URL's, Users' IP addresses, Users' use of website, information about the browsers used by the User, etc. Some of this information is collected through Cookies, which are small pieces of data that are sent to your browser from a web server and are stored on your computer's hard drive and help SiteGround identify you as the User. You have the choice to modify your browser and thus to reject the Company's cookies.
Like many other Web sites, www.nodejunction.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services's analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Before processing any orders, we ensure a stringent check on each orders for smooth processing and customer's safety. If any suspicious orders are found, our staff would verify an order and proceed with processing the order. If the order is confirmed as fraudulent, such IP addresses would be reported to MaxMind Fraud Prevention System preventing further visits and orders at our website nodejunction.com